Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's Hailing!

Well wouldn't you know, it's my 4th day back from Singapore and not only has it been raining everyday all-day, but it started hailing as well. The following picture is testament that i haven't gone out of my mind yet. :)


Today was my dad's birthday, and being at home the whole day I thought i'd cook up a dinner. Sticking the 'Salad Diet' plans that we originally made I prepped a salad of Romaine Hearts, Spinach, Celery, and Ice berg Lettuce. Alas, my fantasy that it would take less time to prep salad than normal food were utterly dashed. So much effort goes into actually washing and cutting it took me a sizeable amount of time. But atleast i did get something done. And to top it off I seared some chicken breast in spices and diced em up. Tossed the salad with my own homade Fig Vinnagrette (spelling?) and bacon. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: